Date(s) - 11/14/2015
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Grain Belt Bottling House
ABOUT THE CRAFT’ZA
Craft’za is a one-day art market for handmade goods. It’s a spin-off from the popular St. Paul Craftstravaganza, an annual event which just celebrated its 10th year this spring! For this year’s Craft’za we are returning to the Grain Belt Bottling House, which is a heated and fully indoor space in Northeast Minneapolis.
In addition to the art and workshops inside, we are planning for the participation of food trucks to be parked outside during the event. Plenty of free public parking is located nearby. The Craft’za is hosted by Scuttlebug, LLC.
- The 4th Annual Minneapolis Craft’za
- Saturday, November 14, 2015
- Open to the public from 10am-4pm
- At the Grain Belt Bottling House Atrium
- A variety of activities and food trucks
- Free Admission